- Company Name: Via Tech Pvt ltd
- Locations : Kathmandu Nepal
- job Level : Entry Level
- Educations : Bachelor Degree
- Age : over 18 and less then 35
- Gender : Male
- Employment Type : Full Time/ Time
- Dead line : Oct 13 2019
- Minimum B Com/BBS/BBA with 2-3 year work experience
- Basic knowledge on Tax filing and other tax related activities
- Salary: Negotiable
- Nos: 1
Post: Mecanical Engineers
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer with 1-2 year work experience.
- Apart from regular computer skills, should be proficient in AUTO CAD
- Salary: Negtiable
- Nos: 1
Post : Electrical Engineers
- Vocational training (Electrical/plumbing)with certificate from CTEVT or Sub-overseer level training from BTS
- Must have 1-2 year experience in related fields Must be willing to visit areas outside KTM valley for installation and trouble shooting
- Candidates with experience of pump installation and plumbing will be given priority
Job Details Image
Enabling New Connected Experiences
VIA provides the hardware, software, and cloud building blocks for creating innovative embedded systems and devices that unleash the awesome potential of ubiquitous connectivity and the Internet of Things to deliver amazing new connected experiences.
With our unrivaled range of platforms, systems, software, and customization services, we deliver a comprehensive array of solutions that not only accelerate product development cycles but also empower you to swiftly take advantage of new opportunities in the market. Our holistic approach to enabling the design of embedded systems and devices covers the entire product life cycle, from defining initial requirements through to longevity support, enabling you to maximize your return on investment.
Whether it’s a fanless multi-screen digital signage system with awesome multimedia capabilities or an ultra low power industrial automation controller system, we have a wealth of experience and expertise in providing customized solutions that meet your exact requirements but also in developing ground-breaking new systems and devices that open up exciting new markets.
How to Apply?
Please forward your application to vie email@example.com