- Company Name: HLE Nepal Pvt Ltd
- Locations : Jawalakhel, Patan, Central Development Region, Nepal
- job Level : Mid Level
- Educations : Bachelor
- Post : Architect
- Age : over 18 and less then 40
- Gender : Male
- Employment Type : Full Time,
- Offered Salary : Negotiable
- Dead line : Sep 06 2019
- Experience : More then 2 Years
- No of Post : 1
- Nos : 1
- Required Skills:- Copy Writing Content Writing Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Writing
- Maintain, update and add to the existing content on our website and landing pages, as well as writing original web pages, landing pages, ad copy, and blog posts
- Research and interview experts and industry professionals in order to produce high-quality content
- Pitch original topic ideas that match our audience, industry and specifically targeted niches.
- Ensure compliance with and current knowledge of legislation, market trends and analysis, and key industry drivers
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time
- Support the Marketing Team in generating a higher number of better quality inquiries via our website
- Support the Marketing Team in generating more organic traffic to the website
- Support the Marketing Team in maintaining and exceeding Marketing Team KPIs (e.g. organic traffic and leads)
- Your workload will mostly consist of the maintenance of our web pages landing pages, ad copy, blog posts, guest post, press releases, infographics, inquiry forms, our social media sites etc
- Work with all managers to continuously improve the business
- Upload testimonials provided by clients
- Continuously improve on all skills, industry knowledge and copywriting process
- Marketing tasks you will be involved with either from a consultative/feedback or hands-on perspective, you will also be responsible for reporting back on the results (where applicable) to your manager to determine whether the copy was effective
- A portfolio of published work (not personal blog posts)
- At least 2 years’ experience writing for consumer-facing publications or websites
- Perfect English and an ability to write in different styles and tones
- Great research and interviewing skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Well-organized and an ability to manage time well
- Ability to think critically
- Basic computer skills specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many
- Competitive remuneration
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Provident and Gratuity fund, Dashain bonus
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- 5-day work week (except for the 1st Sunday of the month)!
Home Loan Experts is one of the most reputed and biggest mortgage broking company in Australia. What started as a modest one-man company by Otto Dargan, has grown into a multinational venture with two offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. We have over 100 happy and energetic employees in total at both the locations who are the crème de la crème.
How to Apply ?
Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Career: Online Content Writer”.