Call Mobility Pvt. Ltd. is one of the most renowned mobile distribution companies from last decade. Call Mobility Pvt. Ltd, authorized business partner for HUAWEI in Nepal. We aim to be the most sought after extension of the client’s operation, as providers of the most qualitative, durable products and services, which are value for money. With our highest degree of professionalism and punctuality, we strive not only for customer satisfaction, but for customer delight. At Call Mobility we continuously try to do ourselves by improvising the prevalent standards within our organisation and the industry.
- Company Name: Call Mobility Pvt Ltd
- Locations : Kathamandu Nepal
- job Level : Mid Level
- Educations : Bachelor
- Post : Marketing Officer
- Age : over 18 and less then 40
- Gender : Male
- Employment Type : Full Time,
- Offered Salary : Negotiable
- Dead line : AUG 29 2019
- Experience : More then 2 Years
- No of Post : 1
- Nos : 1
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns and BTL activities
- Develop Yearly / Quarterly / Monthly / product wise marketing plans and executes them.
- Creating a wide range of marketing different marketing materials
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Responsible for internal team development and coaching and training to team
- Develop marketing plans for company in line with company objectives
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Develop standard tools and techniques (SOPs) for Product team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, Technical skills and communication skills
- Must be handling a team in current organization
- Having a Two Wheeler will be an added advantage
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume along with cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process