As pioneers to think of making available much-needed, eco-friendly, light weight, innovative building material i.e. AAC BLOCKS for construction requirements in the North-East itself, which were until recently had to be imported from other parts of the country at abortive logistic costs; our mission has been to enable civil-construction fraternity to avail better sustainability from risk of frequent occurrence of tremors & jolts of earthquakes by reducing the ‘dead-load.
- Company Name: AAC Light Brick PVT LTD
- Locations : Kathmandu , Pokhara
- job Level : Mid Level
- Educations : Bachelor
- Post : Marketing Manager
- Age : over 20
- Gender : Male
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Offered Salary : Negotiable
- Experience : more then 4 years
- No of Post : 1
- Nos : 2
- Dead line : Aug 26 2019
- Required Skills :- Conflict Management Marketing Management Decision Making Communication
- Based on assigned region conducting field visits inside as well as outside Kathmandu valley to assess distribution networks, dealers, distributors, customers etc.
- Making proper follow up of uncollected dues and placing efforts and strategies to collect them
- Preparing and ensuring the preparation of periodic reports for the management and reporting it
- Preparing projected sales and realizations reports on a weekly basis and reporting any deviations in the same on an actual basis.
- Directing and undertaking different marketing programs and schemes and activities for marketing the company’s products/services
- Monitoring competitors’ activities in the market, price and quality of products and services of competitors
- Supporting sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, and demonstration and product capability booklets etc.
- Issuing and submitting sales invoice to the clients, conducting proper follow up for the same, collecting payments, depositing it and reporting daily sales, collection and follow up reports to the AGM Sales and Marketing.
- Conducting field visit to debtors, customers, dealers, distributors etc. on a regular basis and preparing reports of the same and reporting the same.
- Participating in developing and executing sales strategies or in various marketing campaigns for product placement, new product development, and new markets.
- Implementing market strategies, policies, plans and programs prepared by AGM sales and marketing
- Conducting continuous and regular field visits to assess distribution networks and exploration of new markets within their assigned region
- Delivering sample products to prospects
- Planning & implementing promotional campaigns
Other Specifications :-
- Education Specification: Bachelors in any management stream with 4+ years of experience or Masters with 2+ years of experience in the related field.
- Background with Civil Engineering or Previous experience in cement/construction/light brick manufacturing industry will be the major advantage to grab this position.
- Effective communicator is a must.
- Highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills is expected.
- Willing to travel often
How to Apply ?
Contact Head office
- Pashupati Vision Building, Pingalasthan, Gaushala, Kathmandu
- 01-4113596 , 9801235440 , 9801235441 , 9801235444
or Send Cv with All Certificate to Email email@example.com