- Hotel Name: OM Hospital
- Locations : Kathmandu Nepal
- job Level : Entry Level
- Educations : Bachelor Degree
- Post : House Keeping
- Age : over 18 and less then 35
- Gender : Male
- Employment Type : Full Time/ Time
- Offered Salary : Negotiable
- Dead line : Oct 13 2019
- Experience : More then or Equal to 5 Years
- No of Post : 1
- Nos : 1
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staffs on a daily basis
- Check hospital rooms, wards, and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- hould have completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Should have more than or equals to 5 years of experience in Hospital or related sectors
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Good communication skills
About OM Hospital
Facts about Om Hospital:
- Established in 1990 as “OM Nursing Home” with 8 beds and 3 Doctors.
- Addition of bed to 25 and later to 50 beds.
- Registered as OM Hospital and Research Center Pvt. Ltd. In 2052 BS at Kamal Pokhari, kathmandu.
- OM Hospital and Research Center has building construction covering around 85000 Sq Ft. with total land area of around 12 ropanies.
- Operation started in new Hospital building from 8th July 2002.
- Now It is 150 bedded general hospital with 62 consultant of different specialization.
OM Hospital is 175 Beded Pioneer Multidisciplinary Private Sector hospital in Kathmandu. It provides OPD and Inpatient Services for all the specialities under one roof with well experienced and dedicated medical professionals. This hospital is fully equiped with modern technology and medical equipment. This hospital has full fledged infrastructure, Technology and Superspecialized Medical team with high level of care.
Also see this video
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org