Tassi is an on-demand transportation network company headquartered in Kathmandu, Nepal. Tassi integrates city transportation for customer and driver-partners onto a mobile technology platform offering peer-to-peer ride sharing, ride service hailing, food delivery, and a bike-sharing system ensuring convenient, transparent, and quick service fulfillment.Tassi is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up, that are relevant at global scale.
- Company Name: Tassi is an on-demand transportation network
- Locations : baluwatar , Kathmandu Nepal
- job Level : Mid Level
- Educations : Bachelor
- Post : Customer Relationship
- Age : over 20
- Gender : Male
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Offered Salary : 10000.00-12000.00 Monthly
- Experience : Not Required
- No of Post : 1
- Nos : 2
- Dead line : Aug 23 2019
Job Details is Down.
- Provide day-to-day service and direct support to new and existing clients.
- support sales programs and business objectives to enhance business strategy and achieve goals relative to profitability cost control and organizational effective
- Should listen to the customers and resolve their problems
- To attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- To open customer accounts by recording account information
- To maintain customer records by updating account information
- To resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Have to maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Need to recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Need to prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Should have creative & logical thinking
- Knowledge of Accounting
- Must have knowledge and skills of Nepali Typing
- Familiar In Social Media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Should have public speaking, problem-solving skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Nepali
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant personality with the presentation
How to Apply ?
interested Consolidates Contact on Head Office
Maharajgunj, Block no-3 Pabitra Marg 1, Kathmandu 44600
Tel :- 01-4445669