Bank jobs in Nepal on Laxmi bank. laxmi bank is A level bank in Nepal. Laxmi Bank was incorporated in April 2002 as the 16th commercial bank in Nepal. In 2004 Laxmi Bank merged with HISEF Finance Limited, a first generation financial company which was the first merger in Nepali corporate history.
Laxmi Bank is a Category ‘A’ Financial Institution and re-registered in 2006 under the “Banks and Financial Institutions Act” of Nepal. The bank’s shares are listed and actively traded on the Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE). We are a technologically driven progressive bank with strong risk and corporate governance foundations.
- Company Name: Laxmi Bank Pvt ltd
- Locations : All over Nepal
- job Level : Mid Level
- Educations : Bachelor
- Post : Trainee Assistant
- Age : More then 23 years Old
- Gender : Male / Female
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Offered Salary : Negotiable
- Dead line : Sep 21 2019
- No of Post : 1
- Nos : Few
- Required Skill : Analytical Critical Thinking
- Certify funds to be released by Sakchyam to Laxmi Digital that comply with the grant approval conditions
- Give independent advice and objectivity to ensure validity of claims; access achievement of pre-determined milestones
- Identify potential improvement area in the process and recommend risk aversion measures; as well as cost savings to maintain value for money
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor recommended interventions with investment partner
- Review the internal accounting/financial policies, identify any areas that need to be amended for the project and ensure that the laxmi Digital Solution Ltd.’s internal policies/processes adequately cover all the project activities
- Orient and train the staff involved in managing finance to ensure they are following the agreed accounting system to be used for the project expenditure
- Perform periodic audits including risk management and control management over the Challenge Fund Investment Partner’s effectiveness, check financial reliability and compliance of investment partner returns to all applicable directives and regulations. Reports of audits should be directly submitted to the Challenge Fund Manager highlighting the key issues and recommended course of action
How to Apply?
Intrested Condidates contact
- Laxmi Bank Ltd.
- Hattisar, Kathmandu, Nepal
- 01 4444684, 01 4444685
- 01 4444640/743
- P.O. Box : 19593